Skip to content
The shop is open every Saturday from 10-18h
The shop is open every Saturday from 10-18h

Fratelli Falzari Assentada 2021 Blanc

Original price 0,00 Kč - Original price 0,00 Kč
Original price
463,00 Kč
463,00 Kč - 463,00 Kč
Current price 463,00 Kč
12 in stock, ready to be shipped

IGT Trebbiano Toscano
Drink 2023-2026
Serve 10°C
Alc. 12,5%

Certified organic wine
Natural fermentation in amphora with skin contact
Vivino 4.0

Trebbiano Toscano in purity, organic and biodynamic vineyard management. This wine expresses floral aromas and notes of resin, in the mouth it is fresh and savory with balsamic notes. Ideal as an aperitif or to combine with blue fish, spiced white meats and mature cheeses.
Only 40% of the grapes are fermented with skin - the other 60% are in fact the Tinnari wine. The blending occurs just before the wine is bottled.

Request a quote

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review

Compare products

{"one"=>"Select 2 or 3 items to compare", "other"=>"{{ count }} of 3 items selected"}

Select first item to compare

Select second item to compare

Select third item to compare